Head of Finance Central Europe*
- Control and approval of IFRS and statutory financial statements in a number of European countries
- Responsibility for the overall reporting, meeting all deadlines and complying with all quality and accounting standards
- Consolidation according to IFRS and preparation of consolidated financial statements
- Managing the quarterly and annual audit process with the auditors
- Provide professional advisory as well as management and leadership to the various accounting, tax and controlling teams in various European countries
- Responsibility for the relationship to German as well as other European banks
- Review of asset valuation reports
- Processing and analysis of data for internal and external use
- Successfully completed studies with a focus on international accounting or a comparable qualification
- Certification as CA/CPA/ACCA is an advantage, but not a prerequisite
- Many years of professional experience in financial accounting in a comparably sized company or an accounting firm
- Experience in the real estate or hotel industry is desirable – but not a prerequisite
- Good knowledge of national and international accounting standards (HGB, IFRS)
- Knowledge of consolidation of financial statements
- C1 level German as well as English – any other language is an advantage
- Hands-on, down to earth, open-minded character
- Intercultural sensitivity prerequisite
We have aroused your interest and you want to learn more about the company and the position?
- Then you are welcome to apply directly to us. You can create your digital application file (CV in Word and references) by clicking on the “Apply now” link in this job offer below.
- We will of course treat your application with the utmost confidentiality. If you have any questions in advance, please contact Gudrun Calvi, Cunsultant Executives, on + 49 40 707084 – 220.
* Wir bewerten eingehende Bewerbungen nur auf ihre Qualifikation hin,
unabhängig von ethnischer Herkunft, Geschlecht, Religion,
Weltanschauung, Behinderung, Alter oder der sexuellen Identität. Zur
Vereinfachung der Lesbarkeit verwenden wir die männliche Form.