Managing Director *
For our client, a dynamically growing ship management company with headquarter in Hamburg, we are looking for a Managing Director * .
- Global business development including attracting new customers for technical ship management services
- Provide strategic advice to the Management to keep them aware of market and technological developments within the industry so that they will have an accurate view of the market and the company’s future direction
- Manage an efficient, flexible, punchy and competitive organisation including enabling further growth
- Oversee the development of policies that comply with all relevant statutory and other regulations
- Represent the company in presentations and negotiations with customers, suppliers, government representatives, and other key contacts to secure the most effective contract terms
- Continuous monitoring of annual budget, ensuring revenue/sales targets are met, and regular reporting of Profit & Loss to the Management
- Maintain close and professional cooperation with all stakeholders including the Management, headquartered in Singapore, employees, clients, key-decision makers and external service providers/customers as well as the group’s crewing outlet in Croatia
- Lead and ensure the team progresses in the same strategic direction to achieve its mission
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business Administration or related field
- Fluent German as well as English (C1 level)
- Years of international experience in the maritime industry with a broad and close network to owners, shipping companies and investors
- Experience in developing strategic business plans
- Proven record of achieving company growth projections and targets in a dynamic and competitive environment
- Experience in customer liaison and C- level negotiations
- Successfully built and managed a diverse group of employees in a comparable position
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance
- Intercultural competence and sensitivity
- Global travel readiness
We have raised your interest and you want to learn more about the company and the position?
- Then you are welcome to apply directly to us. You can create your digital application file (CV in Word and references) by clicking on the “Apply now” link in this job offer below.
- We will of course treat your application with the utmost confidentiality.
- Christian Nieswandt, Managing Director Executives 040 – 7070 84 460
*We evaluate incoming applications only on the basis of their qualifications, regardless of ethnic origin,
gender, religion, ideology, disability, age or sexual identity.